Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Arcade Block ? 

Post Arcade Block ?
Is there any way we can have an arcade block on the forum, like for top scores, or latest highest scores or something, a bit like we have top 10 posters block etc ?
Just curious to know if this could be installed as I think it would bring more of my members into the games room if they see it more clear as apposed to the link, plus it would look pretty cool to see whos at the top of the leader board just by loading the forum :)

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Programmer
Programmer

Well, this is not possible, and we are not exactly working on phpbb2, since phpbb3 has to enter.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Post Re: Arcade Block ?
RobWard wrote:
Is there any way we can have an arcade block on the forum, like for top scores, or latest highest scores or something, a bit like we have top 10 posters block etc ?
Just curious to know if this could be installed as I think it would bring more of my members into the games room if they see it more clear as apposed to the link, plus it would look pretty cool to see whos at the top of the leader board just by loading the forum :)

ROBLOX Apk is a huge multiplayer web-based game (MMO), in which you can make your universes by utilizing a wide range of blocks. You can likewise join universes made and overseen by different gamers around the world.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]