Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Possible to backup forums and move to other place? 

Post Possible to backup forums and move to other place?
Can I somehow backup all the data from my forum and move it to my own server or some other hosting service? I dont really like this company because they always set my forum offline without any prior notifications. It's ofline right now again because I was supposed to magically know that I need to register somewhere before 17th may or it gets offline.

Mon May 17, 2010 10:39 am
Support Team
Support Team

Post Re: Possible to backup forums and move to other place?
tubii we do not sell or give backups of forums to members because of security issues there has been a number of mass emails sent about this move and we incurage all members to goto the support forum and look at the (( Announcements & Notices )) at least once or twice a month for updates if you go there now you will see how to get your forum back online.. ;)

Mon May 17, 2010 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Programmer
Programmer

Post Re: Possible to backup forums and move to other place?
tubii, how can you say we have done it without any prior notifications? We have sent out several email for 4 weeks ago, plus putting this in the news section for a long time ago.

We are working more than ever to both improve the system, and to make it easier to give more and better support with the new client system ticketsystem.

We believe that we are giving most value for the money (in this case for free), remember that the accounts are for free and only the forum have ads, and the only gratitude we get is: "I don't like you."

In my own experience of life is that things you don't understand is things you don't like.

Mon May 17, 2010 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]