This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Cannot update website :( 
Programmer
Programmer

Post Re: Cannot update website :(
With the details you got in email #2 I can login without any problems.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:55 pm

Let me try again ... :roll:

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Not working for me. I get this:

I even tried clearing out my cookies, in case that was a problem.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 pm

I still have NOT been able to get the update completed, but the red alert is no longer on my site. Does this mean that it is fixed? -k

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:29 am
Support Team
Support Team

ReadyMom-EHP2 please read the support forum rules at the top of the support forum: please-read-our-rules-before-posting-t2354.html

[12.]Support staff typically work starting from the oldest topics and make their way to the newest ones, so we ask that you avoid bumping your topics in hopes of getting faster support. If you continue to bump your topics we will make you wait longer. Also, double posting is not allowed. If you forgot to mention something in your post or you have more to add, use the forum's edit feature rather than making a double post.

Please NO pm`s & Please use the search before you post a question(s).

NOW OPEN - MyHealth Trac-On-The-Go http://my-health-on-the-go.com/

Weather forecast for tonight: Dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 am
Profile WWW
Programmer
Programmer

No thats wrong, in the logindetails you sent med it's ReadyMom not Readymom

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 am

First of all -- my apologies for breaking rules in my posting. :oops: In my concern for avoiding my site from going off line, I was posting, as I was thinking. I will be sure to post with care. You must be overwhelmed with requests for help.

You are correct. I enter 'ReadyMom' and it automatically changes to 'readymom'. I was wondering if that could be the problem, as well. I tried to clear cookies on my computer, wondering if that would help. Still no luck in stopping the change from happening. Any suggestions? -k

update: 9:35am
I tried to clear my cookies for your getforum.org site. I am still having the same thing happen

update: 9:39am
I tried to log in using ANOTHER computer, since you posted that you could log in with no trouble at your end:
--I was able to log on.
--I was able to run the conversion
--I received a 'conversion completed' message
--I tried to get to my board by clicking on the 'access your board' link and I got a message saying it was a bad conversion to try again.
--I tried to log on again, on the log in page (still using this other computer) and now I am back to the same 'Wrong Username or Password' problem. I have made NO changes to the username or the password that you sent me in the last email. -k

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:29 pm
Programmer
Programmer

Your forum http://emergencyhomepreparation.getforum.org/board/ looks fine to me now

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Post Re: Cannot update website :(  Topic is solved
YES! I was finally able to get it using another computer! Thank you so much for your patience, during such a successfully busy time for you.

I would love to resolve the problem with my user name and password not being accepted, when I type them in on the log in page I posted the snip of, above. If you have suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Like I said, I have tried clearing the cookie for your website. Should there be something else I should try?

Again .... MANY thanks!! -karen

Edit to add @ 1:50pm:

ps. - can I add a 'Site Meter' to this new format? I don't see a place to do so on the Admin page. -k

Edit 5:49pm
This is what my log in page looked like:

Now, it looks like this:

All I am doing is typing in the user name. The name is automatically changing from upper case to lower case. I have never been able to log in on this computer. Only on another computer. I have cleared cookie cache several times and restarted my computer several times. Thank you for trying to help me. -k

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2